How To Change Ray Ban RB 3183 Lenses - Guide
We are back with more tutorials about how to replace your Ray-Ban glasses. Ray-Ban 3183 lens may appear complicated because they don’t have one screw but two. It's really easy, just follow the steps below and you'll be able to change the Ray Ban RB 3183 lens very quickly.
How To Change Ray-Ban 3183 Lens
- A 4-in-1 screwdriver is available on our website.
- Take off the screwdriver's top and loosen the lens screws (the ones that you can see from your front).
- We get rid of the old lens.
- The new lens was installed.
- Use the screwdriver to tighten the screws.
We have replaced our Ray-Ban 3183 lenses. If you have any questions or issues completing this process, please send us a message and we'd love to help you out to the best of our abilities.