How To Replace Oakley Gascan Lenses - Ultimate Guide
The thing about the Oakley Gascan sunglasses is that they are particularly designed for active people who love being in the outdoors. Unfortunately, this type of lifestyle can occasionally lead to unwanted scratches on the lenses.
Because you love your Oakley Gascan sunglasses so much – they are, after all, crafted from a single shield, thus offering you a greater peripheral view – you will want to fix them on the double. Below, we’ll show you how to swiftly swap out the lenses and get back to your busy life in no time.
The process of replacing your Oakley Gascan lenses in 6 easy steps:
- Take off your glasses and keep them with the arms toward you, horizontally, and then switch them in a vertical position;
- Use your forefingers to slightly pull the frame apart, while pushing one lens out with your thumb;
- Do the same for the other lens and bring a new lens to insert into the frame;
- Start pushing the new lens to fit the old frame’s groove, starting from a corner;
- Once the lens is perfectly lined along the groove, snap it in place by quickly and firmly applying pressure with your fingers on it;
- Use a special cloth and eyeglass spray to remove all the fingerprints that the lenses caught in the process.
Now that you know how to do it, you’re only a few minutes away from replacing your Oakley Gascan lenses. You’ll notice that the frame has a little give, which makes the process of pulling it apart much easier.
Despite of it sounding a bit harsh, practice will show you that it’s actually pretty simple and anyone who reads this guide can do it.