How To Replace Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Lenses?
Without a doubt, the most popular model of Ray-Ban glasses is the AVIATOR. An icon of an already popular brand, this particular model is the favorite choice of those who settle for nothing but the best Ray-Bans available on the market.
If you, too, own or consider purchasing the Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator, you probably know, by now, that its lenses are either made of mineral or of glass. While these lenses are guaranteed to provide you with an extraordinary experience, they do have one minor drawback – the increased sensitivity to shocks.
That’s right, the Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator lenses can break easier than you’d think. Despite how much attention you’re planning to grant this delicate, exclusivist model, it certainly cannot hurt knowing what to expect in case of accidents.
Long story short, we’re going to teach you how to change Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator lenses, should one of them ever break. This is, of course, the type of information that it’s good to have at hand, though it would be perfect if you’d never have to use on how to replace Ray Ban Aviator Lenses.
How To Replace Ray Ban RB 3025 Aviator Lenses:
- First, make sure you have the appropriate tool for the job – in this case, to replace the , you’ll only need a screwdriver, the precision model;
- Second, you should know what to expect in the process – more specifically, because you’re looking at a metal frame, you should see two screws;
- Note that one screw is responsible with securing the lens, while the other will hold the arm;
- Third, and this is very important for replacing aviator lenses on Ray Bans, don’t forget that you don’t need to completely remove both screws;
- Aim to partially unscrew the arm’s screw, and completely unscrew the lens’ screw, on both sides;
- Make sure you do this on top of a soft, secure surface, and that the lenses won’t fall unexpectedly in the process;
- When you’ve unscrewed all four screws as suggested, give the lenses just a little push, to make them safely come out of the frames;
- Proceed to replacing the lenses and screw back all the four screws.
At this stage, you can consider yourself the happy owner of a new Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator sunglasses. You’ve got brand-new, top-quality lenses, and despite using the same frame, your glasses will look as new by replacing the Rayban Aviator lenses
Consider these steps for many of the other similar Ray-Ban glasses. As always, feel free to drop us a message, whether you need extra details or you’ve encountered an unexpected situation, or a special mechanism and you don’t know how to proceed on replacing Ray Ban RB 3025 lenses.
Otherwise, keep these instructions at hand, either for the RB3025 model or for the others: RB3026, RB3447, RB3407, RB3548N, RB3648, RB3592, RB3594, RB3603, RB3556, RB3030, RB3025JM, RB3044, RB3366, RB3136, RB3366, RB3366, RB3366, RB3479, RB3558, RB3532, RB3610, RB3547N, RB3540, RB3560, RB3556N, RB3561, RB3558, RB3611, RB3609, RB1971 etc.