3465 Ray Ban Screws Replacement
The 3465 rayban screw tend to loosen from their hinges as you keep folding and unfolding the arms of the glasses. This action makes the screws to loosen up, and anyone who has owned Ray-Ban 3465 knows this problem all too well.
The 3465 Rayban screw replacements are only intended for authentic Ray-Ban RB 3465, and not the fake versions of Ray-Bans. These replacements only fit sunglasses made by the Luxottica Group in Italy and not glasses made by Bausch and Lomb in the USA.
The 3465 Ray-Ban screws are only compatible with the Ray-Ban 3465 and not other Ray Ban models. These screws are suited for the 3465 temple hinges, and cannot fit any other model.
If you own a pair of Ray-Ban 3465 and the hinge screws fall off, do not write them off as damaged. You can buy a 3465 rayban screw replacement, which only fits the Ray-Ban 3465 manufactured in Italy, not the United States. Before buying the screws, ensure your Ray-Bans are compatible with the 3465 Ray Ban screws to avoid disappointments.
It’s hard to find 3465 Ray Ban screws, but with these screws you can fix your Ray Ban glasses when your Ray Ban 3465 screw comes out.
- The 3465 Rayban screw replacement comes with replacement screws
- These 3465 Ray Ban screws are for the hinges of the glasses will not work for other parts of the sunglasses. They will also not fit any other model than the RB 3465
- Comes with the screwdriver
- The Ray Ban screw in this Ray Ban repair kit are intended for the hinges/temple of your Ray Bans rb3465 screws and they will not fit any pair other than the RB 3465
- With these 3465 Ray Ban screw replacements you’ll be able to bring back to life your damaged glasses.