Buy These Great Ray Ban Meteor Screws For RB 2168
These are very hard to find Ray Ban Meteor screws that are great replacements when your Ray Ban 2168 screws fall out of the arm hinges.
It’s very common for these Rayban Meteor screws to loosen up and fall out when you open and close the arms of your Ray Ban sunglasses. These Ray Ban Meteor replacement screws are great replacements that help fix your Ray Ban 2168 screw lost or missing problem.
These Ray Ban 2168 screw replacements are meant for authentic Rayban RB 2168 and not knockoff Raybans or fake Ray Bans. The Rayban 2168 screw replacements will fit sunglasses that are made by the Luxottica Group in Italy and will not fit those products made by B&L in the USA.
The Ray Ban Meteor screw repair kit comes with sunglasses screwdriver as well.
- Ray Ban Meteor glasses repair kit compatible with Ray Ban 2168
- The Rayban screw replacement kit comes with a screwdriver
- The screws in this Ray Ban repair kit are intended for the hinges/temple of your Ray Bans Meteor 2168 and they will not fit any pair other than the RB 2168
- These Ray Ban screws will not fit knockoff Raybans, counterfeit or other style Rayban sunglasses besides model RB 2168
- The screws in this sunglass repair kit do not fit lenses frame, only the hinges/temples of the Ray Ban Meteor 2168.