Buy These Great Ray Ban Screws For RB 3539 Erika
These are very hard to find Ray Ban screws that are great replacements when your Ray Ban 3539 screws fall out of the arm hinges.
It’s very common for these 3539 Rayban screws to loosen up and fall out when you open and close the arms of your Ray Ban sunglasses. These Ray Ban replacement screws are great replacements that help fix your Ray Ban 3539 screw lost or missing problem.
These Ray Ban 3539 Erika screw replacements are meant for authentic Rayban RB 3539 and not knockoff Raybans or fake Ray Bans. The Rayban 3539 screw replacements will fit sunglasses that are made by the Luxottica Group in Italy and will not fit those products made by B&L in the USA.
- Ray Ban sunglasses repair kit compatible with Ray Ban 3539 Erika
- The Rayban screw replacement kit comes with replacement screws
- The screws in this Ray Ban repair kit are intended for the hinges/temple of your Ray Bans 3539 and they will not fit any pair other than the RB 3539
- These Ray Ban screws will not fit knockoff Raybans, counterfeit or other style Rayban sunglasses besides model RB 3539 Erika
- The screws in this sunglass repair kit do not fit lenses frame, only the hinges/temples of the Ray Ban 3539.