Buy These Great Ray Ban Jackie Ohh II Screws For RB 4098
These are very hard to find Ray Ban Jackie Ohh II screws that are great replacements when your Ray Ban 4098 screws fall out of the arm hinges.
It’s very common for these Rayban Jackie Ohh II screws to loosen up and fall out when you open and close the arms of your Ray Ban sunglasses. These Ray Ban Jackie Ohh II replacement screws are great replacements that help fix your Ray Ban 4098 screw lost or missing problem.
These Ray Ban 4098 screw replacements are meant for authentic Rayban RB 4098 and not knockoff Raybans or fake Ray Bans. The Rayban 4098 screw replacements will fit sunglasses that are made by the Luxottica Group in Italy and will not fit those products made by B&L in the USA.
The Ray Ban Jackie Ohh II screw repair kit comes with sunglasses screwdriver as well.
- Ray Ban Jackie Ohh II glasses repair kit compatible with Ray Ban 4098
- The Rayban screw replacement kit comes with a screwdriver
- The screws in this Ray Ban repair kit are intended for the hinges/temple of your Ray Bans Jackie Ohh II 4098 and they will not fit any pair other than the RB 4098
- These Ray Ban screws will not fit knockoff Raybans, counterfeit or other style Rayban sunglasses besides model RB 4098
- The screws in this sunglass repair kit do not fit lenses frame, only the hinges/temples of the Ray Ban Jackie Ohh II 4098