Buy These Great Ray Ban Erika Screws For RB 4171These are very hard to find Ray Ban Erika screws that are great replacements when your Ray Ban 4171 screws fall out of the arm hinges.
It’s very common for these Rayban Erika screws to loosen up and fall out when you open and close the arms of your Ray Ban sunglasses. These Ray Ban Erika replacement screws are great replacements that help fix your Ray Ban 4171 screw lost or missing problem.
These Ray Ban 4171 screw replacements are meant for authentic Rayban RB 4171 and not knockoff Raybans or fake Ray Bans. The Rayban 4171 screw replacements will fit sunglasses that are made by the Luxottica Group in Italy and will not fit those products made by B&L in the USA.
The Ray Ban Erika screw repair kit comes with sunglasses screwdriver as well.
- Ray Ban Erika glasses repair kit compatible with Ray Ban 4171
- The Rayban screw replacement kit comes with a screwdriver
- The screws in this Ray Ban repair kit are intended for the hinges/temple of your Ray Bans Erika 4171 and they will not fit any pair other than the RB 4171
- These Ray Ban screws will not fit knockoff Raybans, counterfeit or other style Rayban sunglasses besides model RB 4171
- The screws in this sunglass repair kit do not fit lenses frame, only the hinges/temples of the Ray Ban Erika 4171.