Buy These Great Ray Ban Screws For RB 4277
These are very hard to find Ray Ban Emma screws that are great replacements when your Ray Ban 4277 screws fall out of the arm hinges.
It’s very common for these 4277 Rayban screws to loosen up and fall out when you open and close the arms of your Ray Ban Emma sunglasses. These Ray Ban replacement screws are great replacements that help fix your Ray Ban 4277 screw lost or missing problem.
These Ray Ban 4277 screw replacements are meant for authentic Rayban RB 4277 and not knockoff Raybans or fake Ray Bans. The Rayban 4277 Emma screw replacements will fit sunglasses that are made by the Luxottica Group in Italy and will not fit those products made by B&L in the USA.
- Ray Ban glasses repair kit compatible with Ray Ban 4277
- The Rayban screw replacement kit comes with a screwdriver
- The screws in this Ray Ban repair kit are intended for the hinges/temple of your Ray Bans 4277 and they will not fit any pair other than the RB 4277
- These Ray Ban screws will not fit knockoff Raybans, counterfeit or other style Rayban glasses besides model RB 4277
- The screws in this eyeglass repair kit do not fit lenses frame, only the hinges/temples of the Ray Ban 4277.