Buy These Great Ray Ban Screws For RX 5245
These are very hard to find Ray Ban screws that are great replacements when your Ray Ban 5245 screws fall out of the arm hinges.
It’s very common for these 5245 Rayban screws to loosen up and fall out when you open and close the arms of your Ray Ban sunglasses. These Ray Ban replacement screws are great replacements that help fix your Ray Ban 5245 screw lost or missing problem.
These Ray Ban 5245 screw replacements are meant for authentic Rayban RX 5245 and not knockoff Raybans or fake Ray Bans. The Rayban 5245 screw replacements will fit sunglasses that are made by the Luxottica Group in Italy and will not fit those products made by B&L in the USA.
- Ray Ban glasses repair kit compatible with Ray Ban 5245
- The Rayban screw replacement kit comes with replacement screws and screwdriver.
- The screws in this Ray Ban repair kit are intended for the hinges/temple of your Ray Bans 5245 and they will not fit any pair other than the RX 5245
- These Ray Ban screws will not fit knockoff Raybans, counterfeit or other style Rayban glasses besides model RX 5245
- The screws in this eyeglass repair kit do not fit lenses frame, only the hinges/temples of the Ray Ban 5245.