Our rb3138 screws are ideal substitutes for missing screws from your Ray Bans. This RB 3138 screw is easy to get misplaced once it falls out of the sunglasses and is important when going to fix Ray Ban sunglasses. If you’ve looking to purchase rb3138 screws as replacements to be able to use your sunglasses again, we’ve got you covered by saving you time looking for RB 3138 screws.
It’s normal that the hinge arms are used a lot when wearing them and the RB 3138 screw comes out after much use. This is normal and shouldn’t be a reason for you to go buy a new pair, instead save the money and just purchase rb3138 screw replacements instead.
It should be noted that these will only fit the models that have been made by the Luxottica Group and will not work for those Ray Ban sunglasses made by B&L. Use our rb 3138 screws to fix your Ray Ban sunglasses and make them like new again.
- The repair package comes with rb 3138 screw replacements in different quantities.
- These rb3138 screws are meant to be used on the Ray-Ban’s hinges, not the lenses.
- Comes with a screwdriver.
- The screws may not be compatible with fake Ray-Ban sunglasses.
- The screws will only work on the hinges of the Ray-Bans.
- These will only fit the Ray Ban 3138, not other models.