How To Change Nose Pads Of Ray-Bans?
Your beautiful, elegant Ray-Bans deserve more than a pair of worn, ugly-colored nose pads. Unfortunately, the pads will deteriorate over time. And despite how much good care and attention you pay to maintaining your designer sunglasses, this is something you can’t avoid.
What you can do, instead, is take action and change nose pads of Ray-Bans, as soon as you no longer feel comfortable with their look. Luckily, it’s not even that hard to do it. You can do it yourself, with just a few common tools, like a precision screwdriver and a pair of pliers to easily change nose pads on Ray Bans.
The tricky part is to know exactly what to do in order to avoid damaging the lenses in the process! And that’s precisely what we’re going to show you, coming up next.
Here are the exact steps you need to take to change nose pads on Ray-Bans:
- Set up a small working area, a clean and decluttered one, where you can safely place your glasses;
- Bring on the precision screwdriver, a chamois, and a pair of pliers;
- If you don’t have all these, you can easily replace the precision screwdriver with just about any other small screwdriver;
- The same applies for the chamois, if you don’t have it, use a soft cloth instead, without any worries;
- Now that you’re all set up, you can get to the actual replacement;
- Put your Ray-Bans on the table and pick one side to start working on;
- Use the chamois or the cloth to cover the lens from that part – in case of any mishap, the lens should be protected by the cloth;
- Next, use the screwdriver to pry the tabs where the nose pads are attached, and pop them off;
- After you’ve removed one pad, place a new pad in its place and press it to fit the mount;
- Take the pliers and use them to tighten the screws for each tab, up until you bring them closer together;
- Repeat the same steps for the other side, and you’re done.
If you’ve made it this far, you know exactly how to change the nose pads or the arm pads of Ray-Bans. We’d love to hear how helpful you’ve found our short tutorial. Same if you have questions, drop us a line, and one of our reps will happily guide you on how to change nose pads for Ray Bans.