How To Replace Ray Ban Nose Pads - Guide
You deserve better than a pair of ugly-colored, worn-out nose pads for your elegant Ray-Bans. The pads can deteriorate over time. This is something that you cannot avoid, no matter how careful you take to maintain your designer sunglasses.
Instead, you can take action and replace Ray Ban nose pads as soon as they no longer suit your style. It's easy to do. It's easy to do yourself with a couple of common tools: a precision screwdriver, a pair pliers, and a pair if pliers.
It's important to be able to identify the right steps to avoid damaging your lenses. We'll show you how to do that, right here.
Recommended: How To Replace Lenses Of Ray Ban Sunglasses
How To Replace Ray-Bans Nose Pads:
- You can place your glasses in a safe and secure area.
- Get a precision screwdriver or a pair of pliers.
- Once you have everything in place, it's time to move on to the actual replacement
- Place your Ray-Bans on the the table and choose one side to work on.
- Cover the lens with the cloth. In case of mishaps, the cloth should protect the lens.
- Next, take the screwdriver and take off the tabs that hold the nose pads.
- Once you have removed the first pad, place the second pad in its place. Then press the pad to fit the mount.
- Use the screwdriver to tighten each nose pad, until they are closer together.
- You can repeat the steps on the opposite side.
Popular: Where Are Ray Ban Sunglasses Made?
You should now be able to change Ray-Bans nose pads and arms. We would love to hear from you how helpful this tutorial was. If you have any questions, please drop us a note. One of our representatives will gladly guide you through how to change Ray Ban nose pads.
For those needing screws for Ray Ban sunglasses, please check these page for all the available Ray Ban Nose Pads that we sell.